- Jan. 2017 - New selenium paper out!
- I have twitter. Follow me @crsoil
- Sept. 2015 - We've moved to University of Minnesota, Twin Cities! Cara is the newest faculty member in the department of Earth Sciences and the BioTechnology Institute. Here's my new contact info!
- June 2015 - Field season! Cara and I visited Soda Springs, Idaho for a week of microbe hunting and soil sampling.
- Jan. 2015 - I received an NSF postdoctoral fellowship! The title is: Linking geochemistry and geomicrobiology in selenium-contaminated soils. Stay posted for exciting updates about selenium in the environment!
- Oct. 2014 - Come learn about my newest work on fungal mediated Se transformations at AGU this year in the session: Contaminant Biogeochemical Cycles and Elemental Speciation: Implications for Remediation of Subsurface Environments II Posters
- Oct. 2014 - I did an outreach event in Q?rius at NMNH! Here's the poster.
- Nov. 2013 - I'm now at the National Museum of Natural History as a postdoc studying fungi and selenium biogeochemistry with Cara Santelli!